KU Payroll is available for appointments from 10:00am - 3:00pm on Wednesdays only. Walk-in appointments are not allowed. Specific appointment day is subject to change.
Please call Payroll at 785-864-4385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
In Person Appointments
Before your appointment:
Download the CVKey App to a mobile device and set up your profile. (Required for entry into building)
- The CVKey app asks asks questions regarding your current state of health and your travel history. If your answers meet the required health status, the app will generate a QR code for you to scan at building entrances.
- No personal health data is shared or stored outside the mobile device. The only information the QR code provides when scanned is a simple yes or no indication of whether your health assessment meets the criteria to enter the building that day. Learn More
*If you do not wish to use the CVKey App, you can schedule an online appointment.
- CVKey is required for entry to the building.
- Masks must be worn while in the building or within 6 feet of others.
- 2 person limit for each appointment. Each person must complete their own CVKey assessment.
- Only one appointment is allowed in the office at a time.
- Photo ID is required for many Payroll processes.
- Complete your CVKey health assessment and have your QR code ready when you get to the building.
- Go to the accessible entrance in the back of the building (east side near the parking meters). The doors are locked.
- Call Payroll at 785-864-4385 to let us know you have arrived.
- A Payroll staff member will let you in to scan your QR code and proceed to the office.
- Other staff in the building may not let you in since offices are by appointment only with only one allowed at a time.
- Masks are required before entering the building.
- All stairways are one-way and have signs to indicate direction.
- The stairway in the middle of the building is to go up.
- The stairways at each end of the building are to go down.
- The elevator is accessible and should only carry one person at a time.
- The water fountains are disabled, but a bottle refill station is available.
- Drink machines are not currently stocked.
- Restrooms are open and should be limited to one person at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is available in our office and throughout the building.