Department Forms

All forms must be properly submitted with the correct signatures to the Payroll Office. Forms may be emailed with encryption, faxed, or mailed to our office. See the Contact Us page for our office information.

Additional Payment Form (via Perceptive Content)

  • Overload or Cash Award payments.

Additional Fringe Benefit Income for W-2 Reporting & Taxable Reimbursements Form (via SharePoint)

  • To request a┬ápayment or record┬átaxable fringe benefit income.
  • To record taxable travel reimbursements submitted after 60 days.

Mobile Communication Device Request Form - Group 1 (via SharePoint)

  • NOTE: The Mobile Request Form must be received in the Payroll Office with proper signatures by noon on payday to be effective for the next paycheck.