All forms must be properly submitted with the correct signatures to the Payroll Office. Forms may be emailed with encryption, faxed, or mailed to our office. See the Contact Us page for our office information.
Additional Payment Form (via Perceptive Content)
- Overload or Cash Award payments.
- To request a single payment or record a single incident of taxable fringe benefit income.
Additional Fringe Benefit Income for W-2 Reporting Taxable Travel (via SharePoint)
- To record taxable travel reimbursements submitted after 60 days.
- To request recurring payments or to spread out the recording of taxable fringe income over a period of time, up to 1 year.
Mobile Communications Device Request Form - Group 1 (via SharePoint)
- NOTE: The Mobile Request Form must be received in the Payroll Office with proper signatures by noon on payday to be effective for the next paycheck.