Deadlines for 2017 Fiscal Year
- RFA's must be to the Payroll Office by June 2nd to guarantee completion by the end of the fiscal year.
- Adjustment Cycle - The final adjustment cycle will run 6/8/17.
Important Payroll Information
- Refers to normal biweekly payroll process
- DEMIS vouchers V7002XXX
- Refers to supplemental or adjustment payroll cycles
- DEMIS vouchers V7003XXX
Found in Job Data
Indicates if the employee is exempt, hourly, 10 day, or 14 day.
- Hourly & 10 day schedules - CUN, STN
- Exempt & 10 day schedules - CUX, LTX, SRX
- Exempt & 14 day schedules - LCT, LFC, STX
Additional Pay Types
- Cell Phone Stipend - Paid through on-cycle
- Cash Award - Paid through supplemental off-cycle
- Overload - Paid through supplemental off-cycle
- Travel/Moving/Other Fringe Benefit - Paid through supplemental off-cycle