Why didn't I get paid?
Common reasons pay is delayed:
- Time worked or leave time was not entered on the timesheet.
- Time was not approved by the supervisor on the timesheet.
- Direct deposit was not updated in a timely manner to be in effect for the next paycheck.
- Your appointment was not entered into the Human Resources system.
- We have not processed paychecks for the first pay period you began work.
View the pay calendars to determine the date of your paycheck with the corresponding pay period.
Contact the Payroll Office if you did not receive your paycheck.