How do I get my paystub?
1. Log into your HR Pay account.
2. Click the Payroll Dashboard tile.
3. Click the Paychecks tile.
4. Click on the paycheck row for the paystub you wish to view.
- Paystubs open in a pop-up window.
- Current paystubs are typically available the Monday before payday.
- You can filter the results within a date range by clicking on the funnel on the top left of the list.
- You can sort the order of paychecks by clicking on the up and down arrows on the top right of the list and selecting the order choice.
If you are viewing your paystub to find your State of Kansas Employee ID:
The box with your employee information is next to the box with your name and address. Your KU Employee ID is listed first. Your State of Kansas ID is listed as SOKS ID and begins with a letter.